I am a founding principal of Fulcrum Inquiry, an accounting and economic consulting firm that performs damage analysis for commercial litigation, forensic accountings, financial investigations, and business valuations. I am a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and an Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA), as well as having other professional credentials. I regularly serve as an expert witness involving damages measurement. My litigation-oriented resume is on Fulcrum's website.
Most commented posts
- Federal health care fraud enforcement efforts recover record amounts — 5 comments
- CFOs are dissatisfied with Big 4 Accounting firms — 3 comments
- IRS issues final regulations on taxation of personal injury damages — 3 comments
- Most Debt-Limit Debate Ignores the Real Issues — 2 comments
- Large IRS Whistleblower Payoff Encourages Others — 2 comments