Renee Howdeshell is a founding member of Fulcrum Inquiry, an accounting, finance and economic consulting firm that performs damage analyses for commercial litigation, forensic accountings, royalty & distribution audits, financial investigations, and business valuations. Ms. Howdeshell holds a degree in Finance and Marketing from the University of Virginia's McIntire School of Commerce and is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE). She has testified as an expert witness in federal court, CA state court and arbitration regarding the results of her work. She can be reached at (213) 787-4112 and her resume is available at www.fulcrum.com.
Most commented posts
- The hardest-fought license terms may be the least likely to be in compliance. — 7 comments
- Embezzlement at the House of Twain — 4 comments
- Hollywood Accounting: Another good reason to read (and audit) your contracts. — 3 comments
- Michael Vick and the Duration of Reputational Damage — 3 comments
- “Too Big to Audit” is no defense — 3 comments